Skip to main content

A Year Filled with Blessings!

Who would have thought that 2018 would bring about such wonderful growth for Higher Ground Books & Media!  At the beginning of the year, I had a couple of goals for our little publishing company.  One, I wanted to sign two new authors.  Two, I wanted to publish at least five new titles.  These were fairly conservative goals and I wasn't sure we would be able to accomplish either of them.  Things were slow at the beginning of the year.  Lots of starts and stops.  A few sour grapes along the way.  Some unfortunate incidents with less than reputable individuals who were not dealing above board.  And a few months of weary soul-searching about whether or not it even made sense to keep going.  And then, suddenly...a breakthrough. I prayed and prayed for God to help me figure out the direction I needed to take.  And He delivered the most awesome message to me.  He said, "Trust Me."  And in the midst of conflict and disappointment, I handed it all over to Him once again

New from Higher Ground Books & Media! Dear You by Derra Nicole Sabo





We are happy to announce a great, new book from Author, Derra Nicole Sabo.  Dear You is a delightful memoir filled with Derra's "letters" to family and friends.  She encourages others to overcome challenges by simply living life.  You can get your copy today at the following links:


Amazon
HGBM Store

Comments