Skip to main content

A Year Filled with Blessings!

Who would have thought that 2018 would bring about such wonderful growth for Higher Ground Books & Media!  At the beginning of the year, I had a couple of goals for our little publishing company.  One, I wanted to sign two new authors.  Two, I wanted to publish at least five new titles.  These were fairly conservative goals and I wasn't sure we would be able to accomplish either of them.  Things were slow at the beginning of the year.  Lots of starts and stops.  A few sour grapes along the way.  Some unfortunate incidents with less than reputable individuals who were not dealing above board.  And a few months of weary soul-searching about whether or not it even made sense to keep going.  And then, suddenly...a breakthrough. I prayed and prayed for God to help me figure out the direction I needed to take.  And He delivered the most awesome message to me.  He said, "Trust Me."  And in the midst of conflict and disappointment, I handed it all over to Him once again

Our Newest Arrival! The Twizzles by Janet Brown


 
We are pleased to announce the newest addition to our BHG collection; The Twizzles by Janet Brown is now available at the following links:

Amazon
BHG Bookstore

The first in a series of children’s adventure fantasy, characters Milly, Dilly and their brother, Scruffy, unaware that they are the chosen ones, are sent to Twizzle Cottage, by their parents and relatives to try and find the missing treasure, linked to the legend of their great ancestor, Gizzy McTwizzle.

Get your copy today!

Comments